- AGE: You must be 21 years old to rent our beach houses
- PEAK SEASON RESERVATIONS: Are for Saturday - Saturday
- OFF PEAK SEASON: We will rent nights (2 night minimum)
We will rent nights (2 night minimum)
- DEPOSITS: A 15 % deposit is required to book or confirm your reservation in our larger beach houses and 20% in our smaller houses. The balance is due 30 days before entering by cash, official Cashiers Check, or Credit Card - a 5% charge is added for credit card. No personal checks.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: A $300 security deposit is required for our larger house (#902) and $200 security deposit for A-5 and T-32. If will be refunded by mail if everything is in order and clean. (If you sign a credit card receipt for the security deposit, you do not have to put up the cash)
- NO SMOKING: - All our beach houses are no smoking, however we do allow smoking outside on the sundeck.
- DEPARTURE CLEANING: is not included in the rental rate. You must clean and leave the house as you found it. We can provide departure cleaning for a reasonable fee. (Each house is different so check with us for the cost.)
- You must provide your linens, soap, and paper products
- PARKING: Ocean Lakes requires a $3 per day parking security permit. You must have permission slips or "express Check in" papers from us for each car. Ocean Lakes must receive "Express Check-In" 2 weeks prior to entering.
- KEYS: $5.00 charge per key for non-returned keys
- CHECK-IN is 3 p.m.
- CHECK-OUT is 10 a.m.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: - -
- 1. All booking fee is non-refundable
- 2. Final Payment (30 days before entering). If there are 30 days or less left before your 1st reserved date, this money is also non-refundable. However, if we are able to re-rent, we will refund 70% of the amount we re-rented the house for. Sometimes we have to rent for less when there is little time left to rent.
- HURRICANE POLICY: We have the same policy as Ocean Lakes - If there is a Mandatory Evacuation of Ocean Lakes by the Governor of S.C., we refund money from the final day you had to evacuate. We do not refund money due to voluntary evacuation. Also for the days you were in the house, there will be no refund.